The strength of a community is best seen when its members unite for a common purpose.
Volunteering is not just a feel-good activity; it plays a pivotal role in community development. It cultivates a sense of belonging and ownership. When community members come together, they share skills, resources, and a common vision. This collaboration accelerates efforts to bring about positive change.
Sola3 needs your help to achieve its mission to improve the environment of our Rehoboth lakes.! We are looking to engage volunteers in a variety of areas such as:
- Communications: Assisting with writing announcements, correspondence, website content and newsletter format
- Public outreach/Engagement: Recruiting neighbors to get involved.
- Technology: website development and content management
- Educational Programs: development and/or participation in educational programs
- Water quality monitoring: weekly water quality testing and data collection
- SOLA3 Board Opportunity
Complete the form below to volunteer with us.